How Do I Find My Ring Size?
So, you’ve decided on a ring, but now you need to find out what ring size you are!
No need to worry, we’ve got a number of different methods you can use to help you find the perfect fit, stress free.
- FREE RING SIZER and find your perfect size, no credit card required.
- STRING or PAPER TEST
- First, cut a small piece of string or paper (10-12cm) and wrap it around the desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, carefully mark the spot where the string or paper overlaps with itself.
- Measure (in Millimetres) the length of string or paper from the cut end to the marking you made. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Use the chart below to compare your finger’s circumference to determine your ring size. If you are between sizes, it’s best to round up rather than down.
- TRY A RING SIZE APP
- The app store has lots of great AR options. We've found this one to be great!
Tips for finding your ring size:
A) Choose the exact finger on which you want to wear your ring. The fingers on your dominant hand tend to be a bit larger than those on your non-dominant hand, so measure the exact finger is crucial in finding the perfect fit.
B) Make sure your finger is at its “normal” size before taking a measurement. Cold weather can cause your fingers to shrink slightly, while heat or water retention can cause swelling.
C) If considering an 8MM band, move up a half size and compare each fit for comfort.
Return & Exchange Policy
You’ve received your ring and are still unsure about the fit. If your ring is sliding up and down your finger, it’s probably too big. If it’s feeling a little snug, try making a fist with the ring on. You should see a slight space between your finger and the ring. After wearing it for a few days, if it still feels a bit tight it’s probably too small.
If you’d like to start an exchange, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your exchange is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting an exchange will not be accepted.